Alumni Networking Series
The Kutztown University Foundation and Alumni Engagement office has established The Kutztown University Alumni Networking Series. This series of events is designed to bring together KU graduates who are working in diverse professional fields and to help forge connections among all alumni.
Upcoming Alumni Networking Series Events
- Additional events will be held in Reading, Malvern, Lehigh Valley, Harrisburg, Washington D.C., New York City, and South Carolina.
We are currently looking for KU alumni in all geographic locations to host a KU Alumni Networking Series event. Here is how you can become a volunteer host:
What are the responsibilities of the volunteer to host a KU Alumni Networking Series event?
Event hosting is a great way to meet fellow alumni in your area. For businesses and organizations, it can also be an effective way to gain a new audience. From informal cocktail receptions, intimate dinners, and networking mixers to educational events, pre/post game events, or gallery openings, you can host the event that works best for you. The size of each event varies based on the location, the scope of the event, and whether the event is for a particular college, department or university-wide. The host agrees to provide a suitable space for the event, as well as the appropriate catering and beverages (Event host will provide a budget as part of their pledge to host the event*. Typically, food & beverages will cost $15 to $25 per person for an event for 20-50 people).
* Host will receive an "In-Kind" receipt for all cost associated with event
What does the Alumni Engagement Office do?
- Staff liaison to assist with planning and communications.
- Promotion of networking event on the KU Foundation & Alumni Engagement web site, access to events calendar with online event registration, e-mails to targeted alumni groups, and marketing on all social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Alumni contact lists for group engagement and event promotion.
- Event materials (name tags, promotional materials, etc.) and KU alumni giveaway items for your programs.
- Potential visit by University President, Dean, faculty/staff members, Athletic Director or coaches**.
- Thank you notes on behalf of host(s) to be sent to all attendees after event.
**Based on availability and location of event.
How can I sign up to host the next KU Alumni Networking Series event?
Please download the host registration form and return it to the KU Alumni Engagement office. A representative will confirm receipt of form and set up a time to discuss event. For more information about how to host an event, please contact the KU Foundation & Alumni Engagement office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 610.683.4110.